Woman Crush Wednesday: Zendaya


Can you guess who my woman crush is this week? Starting strong with Zendaya! Why? Because she's got a very bright future ahead of herself. I also like that I don't read about her doing awful things or being a brat. She strikes me as laid back, and I can relate to that. AT just 17, this girl has more going for herself than a lot of other people do. And her album... Not bad at all!


See what I mean? That song is awesome. I love the album, but I digress. I'm sure you just came here for the pics sooo:






She's young, yeah, but still gorgeous and talented. And I don't have to worry about my little sisters being fans of her. I hope. On a final note, Zendaya has some wicked style. 

All photos were found via Google image search.

Thanks for reading. Subscribe and stuff! :)

<3 Zia

0 comments:

Post a Comment